Christmas and New Years Eve at Brook House Inn
New Year Package
Celebrate New Years Eve 2014 At Brook House Inn, special 3 night package only £250 per person, but you are welcome to stay longer! .
Celebrate the start of a new year in the heart of Eskdale, relaxing by the fire or walking the fells. At Brook House you will be assured of a warm welcome, with excellent food, fine wines, real ales and over 180 malt whiskies.
We have a choice of dining options, including a table d'hote menu in the restaurant at £35 per head, a specials board and our normal menu as well!
Formal dress is not required but its a great night to get the little black dress out! Later We have games, raffles and music. Fizz and nibbles at midnight.! Brush up on auld lang syne, there might be a prize for best singer!
Click here to open a printer friendly menu
Below are a few pictures from previous years
Christmas at Brook House Inn
Brook House will close at 4pm on Christmas Eve and re-open on Boxing Day morning. We are then open thoughout the festive period, serving food all day with last orders at 8.30pm. Christmas and new year are a busy time of year for us so please remember to make a reservation if you wish to dine with us. During the winter period our menus will be subject to change.
Charity Quiz on Sunday 28th usually in aid of Wasdale Mountain Rescue
- Fillet of haddock with buerre blanc and sweet pickles
- Cream of tomato soup
- Ham and pheasant terrine with pineapple chutney
- Roast turkey with apricot and thyme stuffing, Bewleys chipolata sausage, seasonal vegetables and duchess potatoes
- Fillet of hake with scallop sauce, steamed greens and spiced potatoes
- Goats cheese, tomato and olive roulade with basil, garlic potatoes and steamed greens
- Christmas pudding and brandy dip
- Malt whisky and chocolate truffle
- Lemon posset with pecan nut brittle
- Coffee and mints
- Available for parties of 6+ from the 1st Dec Booking and pre-ordering is required Brook House Inn, Boot, Eskdale Tel 019467 23288
3 Course Dinner £22.95